Though cooking is not everyone’s specialty, some have mastered the craft thanks to the super cooking appliances available in the market today. One such cooking device is the countertop convection oven.
You can utilize this to make your cooking awesome even when you are not a cooking guru, as some come with pre-programmed recipes.
So let us jump into the specific machines and get to know what to consider for your 2020 countertop convection oven for 2020 purchase.
The Best Countertop Convection Oven Reviewed
Here is your best choice for your fast cooking procedures as you get a direct steam injection, with bottom pipes to ensure your foods do not burn out.
You can steam your veggies and preserve the much-needed nutrients in all your meals. It comes with five inbuilt programs such as descaling, defrosting, yogurt making, preheat, and fermentation.
As such, you get to make some of the best cuisines in the comfort of your home without much hustle.
What We Like:
- Multifunctional steaming capacity | The countertop oven comes equipped with the ability to steam and adjusting capabilities according to your preference. Besides, it has a cooking range of 85°F to 450°F, making it capable of delivering any crispy roast with much ease.
- 30L Capacity | This makes the oven reasonably large as it can serve a family of 5 persons comfortably. You can steam a whole fish, roast a turkey during thanksgiving, and prepare foods according to your preference. Besides, you can preset the oven to cook breakfast or dinner owing to its 24 hours reservation feature saving you time.
- Advanced Technology | Here is one of the most advanced ovens in the market today as it allows you to set heat circulation to ensure your food gets ready in time and correctly. You can choose to either steam, bottom heater, or top heater preferences to have your meal crispy and juicy at the same time. Temperature sensors further aid in monitoring the cooking process allowing you to set up to 450°F and monitor the cooking process.
Things To Consider:
- User Friendly and Safe | When all is said and done, you need a piece of safe cooking equipment in your kitchen and one that is easy to use. First, the oven is FCC and FDA certified and comes with double-layered tempered glass to prevent corrosion, heat loss, stain, and explosion. Secondly, it comes with a child locking feature to keep your kids safe in case they mistakenly touch it. Finally, the control panel is a digital sensor that is easy to control.
- 12 month Stain Free Guarantee | You get your oven upon passing the steam and water test before delivery to avoid getting a piece of rusted equipment. Besides, you get to wipe it clean with just a sponge or clean, wet clothing. However, ensure you scar it with a paper towel to have it dry before every use.
Alternative Top Pick: Oster French Convection Countertop & Toaster Oven
Here is one elegantly designed countertop oven that makes food preparation easy and enjoyable. You get better user experience as the doors are finished in chrome that creates even more attractive.
Placing your food/ingredients inside an oven never gets this easy, as the digital controls make it convenient to settle on your preferred recipe. You can bake, broil, warm, and toast your foods by the touch of a single button.
Also, you can dehydrate, defrost, and adjust your temperature settings for pizza warming or cooking.
You will fall in love with the oven even more in the discovery that it consumes 40% less energy compared to other ovens in its class.
What We Like:
- 90 Minute Time | Here is one countertop oven you will love thanks to its one and a half timer that goes off automatically to prevent food from burning and help in energy conservation.
- Easy To Use | You will love the oven from your first glance at it, as the single door is elegantly designed and easy to use. The ease of use will make food preparation eventful and enjoyable.
- Digital Controls | Controls are designed to eliminate any complications in setting temperature delivering precise cooking.
- Turbo Convection | Here is the magical feature that allows you to bake your meals and delivers brown crusts evenly.
Things to Consider:
- Two Cooking Racks| The oven allows you to cook two meals simultaneously and has an adjustable time of 6 hours.
- Extra Large | The oven is one that can accommodate two 16 inches pizzas with preheating feature that allows precise cooking.
Best High-End Pick: June Life Oven, plus Gourmet Package. Do-it-all smart countertop convection oven.
June is your master of all trades oven; it is a seven in one cooking appliance with 200 pre-programmed cooking recipes for a better cooking experience. Besides, it is accurate to the tune of 1 degree C and cooks faster by up to 35%.
You get more than an oven in June as it is made of carbon fiber high-end elements that make it a beauty to admire when sitting on your kitchen counter.
Most importantly, the oven can recognize over 100 foods to make dinner time the best experience and notifies you when food is ready.
What We Like:
- Preprogrammed Recipes | This is one of the key selling points as you get more than 200 of such master chef recipes.
- Carbon Fiber | the heating elements of the oven are made from carbon fiber, making it cook faster by more than 35% compared to other furnaces.
- Perfect Results | You get your foods cooked precisely as the oven comes with the best food thermometer that goes off when meals are ready.
- Remote Control | You can download the June cooking app and control your cooking process remotely.
Things to Consider:
- Recognize 100 Foods | The oven comes with HD camera capable of recognizing foods in less than a second.
- 500 Video Recipes | You can enhance your overall cooking skills from watching recipes crafted by the best chefs.
Best Budget Option: Cuisinart TOB-260N1 Chef’s Convection Toaster Oven, Stainless Steel
Here is one countertop cooking oven that comes with 15 cooking functions for speedy cooking. It has a heating power of 1800 watts that help in heating up fast and deliver perfectly cooked meals every time you use the oven. Besides, it has a non-stick interior that can hold your 13-inch pizza and frying pan that contain a whole kitchen. It is the easiest and happiest way of making your meals every day.
What We Like:
- Large Baking Pan | It offers enough space for your pizza and chicken cooking comfortably.
- 15 Cooking Features | It offers more than just cooking. It offers a dual cook, speed convection, and more innovations to deliver well-prepared meals.
- Consistency| This oven has been designed to deliver the same results every time you use, making it a trusted oven option for you for its quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Convection Oven?
This is the first question most first-time oven users ask, and its merely a cooking appliance that cooks food by allowing constant circulation of hot air on the food surface to allow even cooking. Such ovens are beneficial as fast cooking results in energy conservation. Besides, you always get crispy brown meals that are appealing to the eye and considered healthy, thanks to the dry atmosphere generated by the ovens.
What Makes Convection Ovens Stand Out?
Traditional ovens use radiant heat for baking and cooking meals. While this is an age-old way of cooking, you are likely to have your food cooked unevenly as one side is expected to get more heat than others. However, convection ovens use a fan to distribute heat evenly, and some come with under pipes to ensure your food is evenly cooked.
Do Convention Ovens Cook Faster?
The answer is a firm and straightforward, yes. Convectional ovens will cook/bake any meal faster compared to the traditional oven as they allow increased cooking surface. The airflow is essential in baking as it will enable yeast to yield quickly, fats render swiftly, and creates finger-licking pastries. Finally, although even oven comes with its unique cooking specifications, convection ovens will shorten the cooking time by more than 20%.
Other Worthy Mentions
Here is a collection of ovens that did not make it to the top selection but you can still have a look at what they offer
Here is a stainless steel convection countertop that is large enough to accommodate your pizza and simplifies your baking experience.
- Spacious interior for your pizza and can accommodate eight pieces of bread.
- Can fit a 9*13 oven pan for baking your chicken.
- Allows convection heating with four functions for broiling, food warming, baking, and toasting.
It comes with fast coking features for your frozen snacks and baking thanks to the first hot air circulating technology.
- Superior convection technology for fast and consistent cooking.
- Critical functions for food warming, toast, broil, and baking.
- Large interior for your pizza and other snacks.
Cooking just got more comfortable with the extensive interior and seven cooking functions that making your cooking an experience to hold.
- Cooks faster by up to 20% and helps in saving time.
- It comes with a 120-minute timer that shuts off automatically.
- Easy to use digital controls.
Here is a unique and elegantly designed oven that delivers evenly cooked meals, and it’s easy to clean.
- Easy to use the doors during and after your booking process
- It is easy to clean the interior thanks to the stainless steel cooking elements.
The most efficient and energy-saving oven that allows high speed cooking thanks to the combination of infrared and halogen technologies.
- Air fryer that makes use of oil-free technology, bake, grill, and many other functions.
- Fryer halogen and infrared techniques help in low-fat cooking.
- Extensive interior and comes with a new ring for additional cooking space.
- Durable carbon heating elements.
- It comes with an extended combined warranty.
Cooking has never been this simple and enjoyable with the Beach 31401 Hamilton Beach Toaster Oven that is not only fast but also enjoyable to use.
- Large enough to accommodate your 9-inch pizza, and can fit snacks and any other food you desire to have ready.
- Saves energy and cooking time; you can use the oven and get to use up to 75% less energy compared to other cooking appliances.