Inflatable hot tubs are great additions to any house for many reasons. A lot of people who love the luxury of having a hot tub do not have the space or money to get one fitted in. Inflatable hot tubs take care of that.
To use an inflatable hot tub, you’ll simply need to inflate the tub with the included pump, pour in water, and have your tub heat it up for you.
If you do not have enough space, you can pour out the water and deflate it for the next use. If you have the space, you can leave the water in and cover it; there are so many possibilities.
In order to enjoy your choice, you have to know which brands are the best. In this post, we’ll be reviewing some of the best inflatable hot tubs available for 2020.
The Best Inflatable Hot Tub Reviewed
|Top Pick||Coleman SaluSpa 4 Person Square Portable Inflatable Outdoor Hot Tub Spa|
|Alternative Top Pick||Bestway Hawaii Air Jet Hot Tub|
|Best High End Pick||Intex 77in PureSpa Portable Bubble Massage Spa Set|
|Best Budget Option||Bestway Hot Tub|
This inflatable hot tub is quite close to perfect. It is a feature-loaded model you are sure to enjoy.
The tub is oval in shape and is perfect for 4 persons. However, for a couple who can afford it, it’d make a perfect home item for two persons as well.
This model has 114 air jets. The air jets ensure that your body is massaged properly by the water. The bubbles will allow you to relax and enjoy the relaxing session.
This tub heats the water to a maximum of 104 degrees. It heats up very fast as well. The walls are made of Tritech material.
Even better, it has an automatic start and stop timer so that you can program your hot tub how you’d like even before you actually step in it.
This tub inflates very fast so you’ll not have to wait for long before its ready to use.
It comes with a pool cover to cover the water when not in use. The pool cover has a safety lock that comes with clips as well. The clips allow the lock to stay on it firmly and keep the water warm.
What We Like:
- 114 Air Jets | This model has 114 air jets. Together, they give that smooth relaxing and massaging feeling you’re feeling.
- Cushioned Floor | Coleman inflatable hot tub features a cushioned floor so that even your legs get a massage during your soak.
- Great Extra Features | This inflatable hot tub comes with a chemical floater as well as a twin pack of filter cartridges. It also has two attached handles to make it easier to carry. There is also a pool liner, a spa pump, an air pad protector, and a repair kit in case of any accidents.
- I-Beam Construction | This model features beam construction. This means that even without a set, you can conformably seat at any side of the tub without sliding down.
- Digital Control Panel | To control the timing and temperature, this inflatable hot tub comes with a digital control panel that you can easily reach even while in the tub.
Alternative Top Pick: Bestway Hawaii Air Jet Hot Tub
Alternative Top Pick
Bestway has both functionality and appearance under its belt. It has a really nice and attractive blue color that you’re sure to love.
It is square-shaped and will comfortably house four persons. It has 114 air jets that are designed to massage your body fully and completely.
Setting this machine up is quite easy. Without any tools, you’ll be able to set it up using only the included pump.
The digital control panel on this inflatable hot tub is definitely one of the best. With it, you can set the water at a maximum of 104 degrees Fahrenheit or even lower.
With the timer, you can set the temperature ahead of time. That means 72 hours before it is actually needed, you can set up your temperature using the timer. In order words, you can set this machine to have a hot soak waiting for you as soon as you step in.
The control panel can even be controlled while you are in the tub due to the thoughtful placement.
What We Like:
- Inflates Quickly | To save time, Bestway inflatable hot tub inflates quite fast. It inflates fully in a few minutes after you’ve plugged it in.
- Touch Sensitive Control Panel | The control panel has no buttons. It is touch sensitive which gives it a cool look and feel.
- I-Beam Design | The I-Beam design allows users to sit in any corner easily due to its construction.
- Portable | This inflatable hot tub is easily folded and even has handles to carry it. It can be moved around easily as per your convenience.
- Insulated Cover | The insulated cover on this machine keeps the heat in. It even has clips to hold it down.
Best High End Pick: Intex 77in PureSpa Portable Bubble Massage Spa Set
Best High End Pick
As far as high-end picks go, this sits high up on the list. Intex 77 is all you need and more. This inflatable hot tub focuses on giving massages and improving your relaxation with its water jets.
Intex 77 hot tub comes with a built-in water softener. This means that even if you make use of hard water, your inflatable hot tub will treat it and make it more convenient for your skin.
It is designed for four people. This tub is by fiber tech construction. Fiber tech construction implies that when it comes to durability, you cannot do better.
Intex 77 inflatable hot tub for 4 persons is also made of another layer of puncture-resistant three-ply laminated material. This material provides extra durability and comfort as well as support for your body.
What We Like:
- Insulated Cover | Intex 77 features an insulated cover. The cover also has clips that ensure that the inflatable hot tub is properly covered. This protects from dirt and heat loss.
- Extra Features | There are a lot of extra features that come along with this. This package comes with 2 filter cartridges, a 3-way test strip, floating pool chlorine dispenser, an inflation hose, and a thermal ground cloth. It even comes with a bag to carry the inflatable hot tub in when it is collapsed.
- 120 High-powered Bubble Jets | The Intex 77 features 120 high-powered bubble jets designed to massage your body with the bubbles.
- Control Panel | The control panel is very easy to use and can easily be reached. You can use it to set the temperature between 68-104 degrees fahrenheit.
- Suspended Crystals | This machine generates an electromagnetic field. The field causes reactions from minerals such as calcium that are in the water. Due to this, they create crystals.
Best Budget Option: Bestway Hot Tub
Best Budget Option
This inflatable hot tub is designed for four people. This tub is made from tri-tech material. Tri-tech material is a puncture-resistant material.
At best, this tub heats up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit. To control the temperature levels, you’ll need to look at the digital control panel. Through it, you can adjust how the water flows and heats.
This machine has 120 bubble jets. These jets can be controlled through the control panel and since it is placed strategically, even while I the inflatable hot tub, you can access it.
Bestway inflatable hot tub comes with a cover made to keep dirt out. It also features some handles to help with movement.
What We Like:
- Durable Construction | This machine is durably constructed. The tri-tech material gives the assurance of durability. It also has handles especially for carrying so that no accidents can result from movement.
- Great Timer | The timer present on this inflatable hot tub is another high point. With this timer, you can set the temperature 72 hours ahead of time.
- Relaxing Air Bubble Jets | Bestway inflatable hot tub has 120 bubble jets that massage and soothe.
- Tub Cover | For the protection of the water, this model features a tub cover.
Things to Consider:
- Bubble jets | The bubble jets on this model are not as strong as we would have wished. However, the price justifies it.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I set up an inflatable hot tub?
The most important thing is to read the manual. The steps are not complex at all but your model may have specific things you would need to do. Generally, you simply need to take everything out of the box and then connect the pump. If the heater is separate, connect it to. Next, you simply plug it in and allow it to inflate. After that, the water should go in and your heater will heat it up for you. Despite how easy the instructions look, be sure to read your manual.
How can I fix a hole in my tub?
It is much easier to buy a standard inflatable hot tub so that holes would be non-existent or hard to come by. However, even if you buy the best one, rough handling can still ruin it. If you get a hole, you will need to make use of the repair kit. Your manual will guide you through it.
Hydro jets versus air jets?
As the names imply, hydro jets work with water and air jets work with air. Hydro jets are more expensive. The great thing about them is how they are designed to be customized. Air jets are cheaper and less customizable. However, if you choose a good brand, even hydro jets can be extremely relaxing.
How often should I leave the water inside my tub before changing?
If you didn’t buy a good model, you shouldn’t leave water in. If you bought any on this list, you can read on. A lot of people who have space prefer to leave the water in the inflatable hot tub rather than emptying after each use. Due to the filter, it is safe and offers no bad sides. To do this, make sure you treat your water once in three to four days. After three weeks, you should get rid of the water entirely.
Other Worthy Mentions
If you didn’t get what you were looking for, check out these top inflatable hot tubs. These models are all tested and trusted.
This six-person inflatable hot tub has bubble jets and heats up very fast. It reaches temperature levels between 68° and 104°.
- 170 high-powered bubble jets
- Made of fiber-tech construction as well as puncture-resistant 3-ply laminated material
- Insulated pool cover to keep out dirt and keep in heat
- Multi-colored light system
- Features water filters, cartridges, chlorine dispenser, thermal ground cloth, two headrests, inflation hose, and two headrests
Coleman inflatable hot tub heats up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit and is designed for four persons.
- Automatic timer that allows you to set the temperature in advance
- Made from durable PVC and tri tech material to prevent puncturing
- I-Beam construction to let users rest comfortably
- Digital control panel to adjust timing and temperature
- Cushioned air pad floor
This four-person inflatable hot tub has a temperature range of 68 degrees to 104 degrees.
- Made of 3-ply laminated material for durability and long-lasting use
- Treats hard water to be more conducive for the skin
- Features filters, cartridges, thermal ground cloth, floating chlorine dispenser, two headrests, an inflation hose, and a carry bag
- Pool cover to keep water hot and dirt out
The main difference between this and the other Intex PureSpa is the size. This model sits 6 people.
- Built-in hard water treatment
- Suspended crystals created by technology
- Features 140 high-powered bubble jets
- Features filters, cartridges, etc
- The temporary range is between 68 and 104 degrees fahrenheit
This inflatable hot tub is a four-person model. It features 60 surrounding air jets.
- I-Beam design for user’s convenience
- Digital control panel within reach
- This model has a chemical floater, cartridges, and a tub cover
- 2 handles to help move the inflatable hot tub
Go Plus is perfect for 4 persons. This inflatable hot tub can be heated up to 104℉.
- Features insulated cover, cartridges, ground cloth, and pool cover
- Hard water treatment system
- Cartridges are very easy to replace
- Features the 360-degree all-around bubble design
This four-person inflatable hot tub has a lot of useful features.
- Drink holder attached to the tub
- The soft-touch control panel that is easy to operate
- Pool cover has safety locks on the top to protect water and hold in heat
- Heats up to 104 degrees
- Walls are made of tri-tech material and have I-beam design