Underwater scooters or DPVs are a great device for many diving activities. They can be a fantastic way to get around and are a sure way to have fun in the water.
They are known by various names. Diver Propulsion Vehicles, Sea Scooters, Underwater Scooters are all different names for the same technology. Let’s first be clear about what this technology is: an underwater scooter is a device that will gently propel you through the water, making your dive a little easier (or more exciting). It can really enhance the experience of your underwater diving or snorkelling.
Underwater scooters are not just professional divers. Anyone from professional divers to novice snorkelers can benefit from using a sea scooter. These are ideal devices to take on your next seaside trip or vacation with your family. These devices are simple to use, compact, and generally lightweight. So, young children can also use it effortlessly.
If you’re ready to purchase your first underwater scooter, we have compiled this list of the best underwater scooters in 2020 to complete your diving collection. This list has something for everyone. Whether you’re looking for our best recommendation, or want to get a powerful scooter by spending extra money or have a tight budget but still want to enjoy snorkelling, you will find what you’re looking for here!
If you want to learn more about underwater scooters, we have also included a buying guide that explains how you should choose the best underwater scooter for yourself. The FAQ section will cover all your queries comprehensively as well. So, without further ado, let’s take a look at the best underwater scooters in 2020.
The Best Underwater Scooters Reviewed
|Our Top Pick||Yamaha RDS 300 Underwater Scooter|
|Alternative Top Pick||Yamaha 275L Sea Scooter Dive Propulsion Underwater Vehicle|
|Best High-End Pick||Yamaha 500Li Underwater Scooter|
|Alternative High-End Pick||Apollo AV-2 Evolution 2 U/W Scooter|
|Best Budget Option||Yamaha Explorer Underwater Scooter|
|Best Underwater Scooter for Kids||Yamaha Seal Underwater Scooter|
Our Top Pick: Yamaha RDS 300 Underwater Scooter
Our Top Pick
The RDS 300 has all the features you can ask for from an underwater sea scooter. It’s lightweight and very powerful.
The Yamaha RDS 300 is definitely the best underwater scooter if you truly want to enjoy the depths of the sea.
This sea scooter can go up to a depth of 100 feet or 30 meters, allowing you to maximize your diving experience beneath the sea surface.
It’s suitable for kids above 16 years of age.
Yamaha RDS 300 comes with a sealed Lead Acid battery. So, you will have to properly maintain the battery in order to keep your sea scooter in perfect condition. Make sure to properly read the manufacturer’s user manual and our tips on how to take care of your Yama RDS 300 Underwater Scooter.
This sea scooter has a battery run-time of 90 minutes or 1.5 hours. This will make sure that you can enjoy to your heart’s content in a single charge. Yamaha RDS 300 weighs 18 lbs or 8.2 kgs. So, it won’t be very hard to transport it either, and you can easily take it in and out of the water.
Yamaha RDS 300 also features a two-level rotational speed control system, which will make controlling this underwater scooter easier and more efficient. It will give you more control over where your sea scooter goes. This underwater scooter also comes with several safety features that will make sure you can enjoy your adventure while being totally safe.
What We Like:
- Good Battery Life | Yamaha RDS can last you for 90 minutes. This is not only more than enough for novice divers or families who just want to have fun, but it can be sufficient even for seasonal or proficient divers who want to go deeper into the water.
- Goes up to 100 feet | Another feature that makes Yamaha RDS 300 the best underwater scooter is that it has a maximum depth of 100 feet. This is, again, sufficient even for those who are serious about underwater diving. 100 feet underneath the sea surface will give you magnificent glimpses of life underwater.
- Safety Features | It has an auto shut-off feature, which means that it will shut off automatically as soon as you let go of the throttle. So, if you accidentally lose your grip over your sea scooter, you won’t have to worry about it going on without you. It will stop right there so you can retrieve it easily. It also has thermal switch function and water leakage sensors which further enhance the security of Yamaha RDS 300.
Alternative Top Pick: Yamaha 275L Sea Scooter Dive Propulsion Underwater Vehicle
Alternative Top Pick
Heavy-Duty design with easy control, great speed, and useful features make the Yamaha 275L our alternative top pick. It’s recommended for use by anyone over the age of 16.
Talking about its design, the dimensions of this scooter are 28-inch wide x 12.6-inch height x 12.6-inch depth. We can clearly see that it will not occupy a lot of space if you put in in your bag. Another element that adds to the portability of this scooter is the carry handle. Overall, this scooter scores maximum points in ease of transportation.
Coming to its performance, the Yamaha 275L is powered by a rechargeable 12V sealed lead acid battery. It takes about 6 hours to charge up fully and performs for about 2 hours. This means you can take this scooter into the water and enjoy longer diving sessions as well. It features a top speed of 3.3 mph or 5.3 km/h. You can take this as much as 130 feet below the sea surface.
Taking a look at other features, it has a 3-speed rotational speed control so you can control your scooter easily under the water. It also comes with an LED battery indicator. This is extremely helpful when you’re deep in the sea. You can take a glance at the battery life remaining and see how much you have before your scooter shuts off.
Many underwater scooters handle the buoyancy automatically. However, Yamaha 275L features an external adjustable buoyancy system. Lastly, Yamaha 275L comes with a warranty of 6 months against manufacturing defects.
What We Like:
- Great Battery Life | 120 minutes is more than enough battery run-time for anyone looking to explore underwater life. The battery life of Yamaha 275L makes it suitable for both newbie scuba divers/snorkelers and seasoned recreational enthusiasts.
- Maximum Depth | Even 30 feet deep into the water will give you mesmerizing scenes. Now imagine going 130 feet into the depths of the sea. You’re sure to enjoy your scuba sessions with the maximum depth and battery life that Yamaha 275L features.
- FAA approved| Yamaha 275L is FAA approved, which means that you can take this sea scooter with you when you travel by plane. So, you can take this scooter with you on your next vacation to the seaside and enjoy breathtaking scuba adventures.
What We Like:
- Bit Heavy | Yamaha 275L has great features that make it a perfect underwater scooter for both professional and recreational purposes. However, you should note that this scooter weighs 32 lbs or 14.5 kg. This may not be a big deal for adults, but if you’re looking for a sea scooter for younger children, then you will need to consider this aspect of it.
Best High-End Pick: Yamaha 500Li Underwater Scooter
Best High-End Pick
This is one of the best most known underwater scooters in the market. It’s an excellent scooter that is suitable for everyone.
Not only that, it comes from a reliable company as well. It’s lightweight, powerful, and full of advanced features.
No wonder Yamaha 500Li is our pick for the best high-end underwater scooter.
Yamaha 500Li has features that are sure to give you amazing underwater experience every time. It features a battery run-time up to 90 minutes with normal use. Also, it can take you 130 feet or 40 meters deep into the water. It boasts a top speed of 4.3 mph or 7 km/h. All of these things will make sure you that you have a long, exciting underwater session that involves witnessing wonderful aquatic scenes.
It has a replaceable Lithium Ion battery, and it weighs only 21 lbs or 9.5 kg with battery. So, you will never have any problems with the portability of Yamaha 500Li. It also boasts a 3-level rotational speed control that gives you more control over your direction of movement and lets you enjoy your ride on your own pace.
This underwater scooter has an automatic buoyancy adjustment system which works flawlessly in saltwater. So, you will never lose it. It also has an LED battery indicator that will tell you the amount of power left in your scooter so you can plan your session ahead accordingly. Yamaha 500Li features a superior flood prevention system. Its waterproof design will make sure its components are always protected.
Overall, this underwater scooter provides great value for money, and all serious divers should certainly consider Yamaha 500Li. It’s designed for both recreational and professional divers as its features offer greater thrill as well as safety. Lastly, it comes with a warranty of 6 months.
What We Like:
- 90-minute Battery Life | You can enjoy your adventures fully with a battery life of up to 90 minutes with normal use. Along with this, Yamaha 500Li also has an LED battery indicator, so you always know the level of charge in your sea scooter.
- 130ft Maximum Depth | Yamaha 500Li features a maximum depth of 130 feet which is deep enough for any recreational diver to observe the sceneries of the underwater world.
- 4.3 MPH Speed | Yamaha 500Li boasts a speed that will give you the ultimate underwater experience. It not only has a top speed of 4.3 mph, but it also has a 3-level speed control so you can explore the aquatic life at your pace.
Alternative High-End Pick: Apollo AV-2 Evolution 2 U/W Scooter
Best High-End Pick
Our alternative pick for the best high-end underwater scooter is Apollo AV-2 Evolution 2 U/W. This scooter is meant for serious underwater explorers.
It’s one of the more expensive underwater scooters, but it also gives you premium features suitable for seasoned divers.
This underwater scooter can go as deep as 230 feet or 70 meters, which is great for people who want to explore the aquatic life for research or other professional purposes. The battery run-time of this sea scooter is 100 minutes. So, you can explore as much as you want without having to worry too much about battery life. It comes with a sealed lead acid battery.
Another amazing feature of the Apollo AV-2 Evolution 2 is that it can propel more than one person at the same time! It features saddle wings that allow it to propel up to 3 people at the same time without any noticeable loss in performance.
It features a 3-speed prop and a top speed of 2.6 miles per hour. So, unlike many underwater scooters, you can adjust the propeller of this scooter as well. You will have 3 options to choose from to match your speed and direction requirements.
What We Like:
- Goes up to 230 feet | Apollo AV-2 Evolution 2 has an outstanding range. It’s advertised to dive as much as 230 feet deep in the waters. Also, it has been tested up to 300 feet deep in the water. This is clearly one of the best depth ratings among all underwater scooters listed in this article.
- More Control | This underwater scooter features a three-speed prop. You can adjust the propeller according to your choice. This allows for greater control over movement, direction, and speed of the underwater scooter.
Best Budget Option: Yamaha Explorer Underwater Scooter
Best Budget Option
You might have noticed that most of our top picks are from the same brand, Yamaha, and this one is no exception.
This budget underwater scooter is a great pick for kids as well as adults.
It’s an entry-level scooter designed for families and young divers to have fun in the waters.
It has a depth range of 30 feet or 10 meters. So, it will make an ideal snorkelling partner for you. You can ride with a top speed of 2.5 mph or 4 km/h, which is good enough for you to enjoy your underwater adventures. It can run up to 60 minutes with normal use and has a sealed lead acid battery.
This underwater scooter has positive buoyancy. What this means that it’s designed to be mainly used in saltwater and will have less buoyancy in freshwater (lakes, pools, etc.). It may also sink in freshwater.
Another great feature of this affordable sea scooter is that it’s very lightweight. It weighs only 11.5 lbs or 5.2 kgs including battery. It also features an extremely compact design, which makes it very easy to take it anywhere you want. Yamaha Explorer is completely waterproof. It also comes with a camera mount.
What We Like:
- Camera Mount | Yamaha Explorer comes with a camera mount so you can record your session under the waters and then flaunt your videos on social media.
- Compact Design | Yamaha Explorer has a compact design and is very lightweight. It scores full marks in ease of transportation. You can take this with you on your family trips or vacations and double the entertainment.
Best Underwater Scooter for Kids: Yamaha Seal Underwater Scooter
Best Underwater Scooter for Kids
This is easily one of the cheapest and best underwater scooters for kids and families. Your kids will have a blast playing in the lake, ocean, or pool with this surprisingly capable sea scooter.
Yamaha Seal weighs only 12 lbs or 5.4 kgs. Clearly, it’s very lightweight, and kids will easily be able to handle it. It has a maximum depth of 30 feet or 5 meters, which means it will be the perfect snorkelling buddy for your kids.
This underwater scooter can run for up to 90 minutes. We recommend that you buy a replacement battery for Yamaha Seal. This is so that your young divers can keep the adventure going for hours even if the battery runs out.
This underwater scooter also, much like Yamaha Explorer, has positive buoyancy. It means that this scooter is designed to be used in saltwater. You can, of course, use it in fresh water as well, but it will have less buoyancy in freshwater (lakes, pools etc.), and may sink in the freshwater.
Talking about its speed, it features a top speed of 2 mph or 3.2 km/h. This is neither too fast for you to worry about your kids nor too slow for them to get bored. It also has a GoPro camera mount so young children can record their sessions.
What We Like:
- Camera Mount | Yamaha Seal, features a GoPro camera mount. This is a great feature that makes it ideal for family trips or vacations.
- Perfect for Kids | This underwater scooter with a compact, lightweight design is perfect for kids. It will keep the young divers in your family entertained for hours.
What to Look for in a Underwater Scooter?
In this comprehensive buying guide section, we will discuss the important factors you should consider, points you need to remember, and questions you should answer, which will help you pick the best underwater scooter for yourself.
When thinking about buying an underwater scooter, you should, first of all, consider what you will use it for. Will you be using it for scuba diving, snorkelling, or cave diving? This is because the purpose of your sea scooter will determine what depth range you should try to find. So, depending on the type of activity, the maximum depth of the scooter becomes crucial.
For example, our budget pick, the Yamaha Seal scooter, will allow you to go up to 15 feet deep in the water. So, if you’re a person who will only ever use it for shallow scuba diving or snorkelling, then it can be the perfect scooter for you. However, if you want something that will help you to dive deeper, then you will have to look for other models.
Unless you’re a professional diver, there won’t any need to go very deep into the waters. You will find that most scooters offer a maximum depth of 30 feet, and that is more than enough for a majority of people. You can easily catch the breathtaking glimpses of life underwater with these scooters.
However, there are more powerful underwater scooters available as well. These scooters, such as our top pick, the Yamaha RDS 300, can take you as much as 100 feet beneath the sea. Going this deep into the water is recommended for seasoned divers. 100 feet is pretty much all you could ever want from an underwater scooter. However, this is not the limit for the maximum depth of underwater scooters. There are scooters that can take you even deeper – up to 230 feet.
Buoyancy refers to the upward force exerted by an underwater scooter to rise up to the sea surface if it’s left unattended in the water. This makes sure that you don’t lose your scooter in sea depths.
You do not want your scooter to sink like a stone when you drop it. At the same time, you also don’t want the device to be too buoyant as too much buoyancy will make it difficult to handle beneath the sea surface. So, as you can see, getting the buoyancy right in an underwater scooter isn’t as easy. To make things more complicated, you also have to consider whether you will use it in freshwater or saltwater.
Buoyancy becomes more and more crucial as you go deeper into the water. Most underwater scooters are designed to be used in salt water, as salt provides a different level of buoyancy than fresh water does. A scooter designed for freshwater use might not stay as buoyant in salt water, even though it may be used in both.
You will see that most underwater scooters handle buoyancy without having any additional controls. However, premium underwater scooters will let you change your buoyancy as you like, making it more comfortable for you.
The weight of your underwater scooter can be important if you’re planning on buying one for your children. If the scooter is too heavy, kids may not be able to easily take it in and out of the water. The weight doesn’t make too much difference as the buoyancy of scooter, and pressure of the water will make it easy to move underneath the water.
So, just keep in mind that you should look for a lighter model in case you’re looking to buy one that will be used by kids. For adults, though, the weight of the scooter isn’t as important.
The battery life of your sea scooter in one of the essential factors that you need to consider. It directly determines how much you will be able to explore on a single charge. Underwater scooters usually come with Lead-acid or Lithium-ion batteries.
The best way to determine how much battery life you want is to think of how and where you will use your sea scooter. If you will be diving far from the shore or you will be going deep, then we recommend that you buy an underwater scooter that comes with up to two hours of battery life.
However, if you will be doing simple snorkelling activity close to the shore, then you probably shouldn’t worry too much about the battery life. 45 to 60 minutes of battery life will be more than enough for you.
So, if you want long underwater adventures, you should look for a model with a two-hour battery life. On the other hand, if you’re just starting out, you can get a device with 45 to 60 minutes of battery life.
How do you want to enjoy your underwater expeditions? Do you want the ultimate underwater excitement? If so, then you might want to look for a premium underwater scooter. These top-of-the-range scooters normally feature top speeds of up to five miles per hour.
However, if you’re just starting out and want to have some underwater fun while being safe, then a simple underwater scooter with a speed of about two miles per hour will be enough for you.
Price is an important factor with any purchase whatsoever. In the case of underwater scooters, even the budget ones aren’t cheap. So, it becomes important to carefully consider your requirements before you choose a model based solely on your budget. An increase in the price of underwater scooters doesn’t exactly mean an increase in quality. Rather, it means an increase in power, speed, depth range, and various other features.
High-performance sea scooters that have these advanced features and more capabilities will clearly attract a huge price range. Such expensive models are recommended for experienced or seasonal divers. These can easily cost you thousands of dollars.
Entry-level underwater scooters will provide less power, with low max speed and depth. These are suitable for newbies divers or snorkelers. They will cost you just a few hundred dollars. We recommend that you opt for a mid-range or budget sea scooter unless you’re serious about underwater diving.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does an underwater scooter work?
An underwater scooter has a propeller that is powered by a battery. You’re protected from it by a grill. There are handlebars on a sea scooter which the user grabs. These handlebars will also contain controls that the user can press in order to change the direction of movement. Underwater sea scooters are simple devices that can be used by anyone above the age of 8.
All electrical components of a sea scooter, including battery, are generally waterproof. They will remain waterproof to a certain depth, called the maximum depth of a sea scooter. Most scooters will offer a maximum depth of about 15 to 30 feet, which is more than enough for an average diver to explore the underwater life.
The top-of-the-range underwater scooters may be able to go as fast as 5 mph. This might seem slow, but it’s about twice the normal walking speed. So, 5 mph is enough to give you a great underwater thrill.
All underwater scooters have a buoyancy feature, which is crucial as it can be a difficult thing to get right with a device that works with different weights and different salinity of the water. Some of the more expensive sea scooters will have switches on them to control their buoyancy.
Are sea scooters easy to transport?
Generally, sea scooters are quite lightweight and compact, and you can easily lift them around and store them away. You will not need a separate trailer to transport your scooter around as you should be able to fit it into a large estate vehicle or SUV. Most diving boats will have the capacity to store a couple of underwater scooters on-board for use.
Are underwater scooters safe?
All sea scooters are designed to be as safe as possible. Because they are battery-powered, they don’t travel that fast under the water. This is considerably safer for both the user and other people who are in the water. Underwater scooters move forward only when you have engaged the throttle, which means the scooter will automatically stop and start floating as soon as you let go of the throttle. So, if you happen to fall off or accidentally let go of the scooter, then it will not go on without you, and you will easily be able to retrieve it.
However, there are some precautions you should take as with any electric device. Underwater scooters, but only when you stay within limits specified and take care of it properly. Keep in mind the maximum depth, battery runtime, and maximum speed, etc. while using your device. You also must read and follow our tips below on how to take care of your underwater scooter.
How do I take care of my sea scooter?
You will need to check the scooter thoroughly before putting it away if you’re going to store it for long periods of time. Make sure that the battery is functioning properly, and that the O-rings are providing a tight seal. You should then clean your sea scooter well so that any residual salts or chemicals are removed. Once you have done that, you can store your scooter in a dry, dark place away from extreme heat or direct sunlight.
There are a few things you should keep in mind about the battery to keep your underwater scooter healthy when it’s stored over the winter. Every three months, you should remove the battery, charge it up again, and keep it in good condition. A trickle charger could also be used for the battery so that your scooter is ready to use the next time you require it. Batteries should be replaced every four years or so. This is because these batteries probably won’t be able to hold a charge. This means that even though you may charge them up fully, they will run down rapidly and could let you down underwater.
Lastly, when you take your device out after having stored it for a few months or so, you should check it thoroughly before you go into the water with it to make sure it’s fit for use. Make sure that the battery is functional, and the O-rings are still providing a tight seal.
Other Worthy Mentions
These are other popular underwater sea scooters that are interesting enough to be worth a look.
It’s another good budget underwater scooter from Yamaha. RDS250 weighs 18 lbs or 8.2 kg with battery and can be used by anyone above the age of 16. It has all the usual features that other Yamaha sea scooters have, for example, heavy-duty rubber hull protection, thermal switch function, auto shut-off, and water leakage sensor.
- It features up to two hours of runtime with normal use.
- It can go as deep as 100 feet or 30 meters below the sea surface.
- It comes with a top speed of 2.5 miles per hour or 4 km/h.
- It also has a removable buoyancy chamber.
- It has a completely waterproof construction to prevent flooding.
- It has a two-level rotational speed control for more control over speed and movement.
This is a mid-range underwater scooter that features long battery life, three camera mounts, and a nice design. It’s eco-friendly and will not pollute the water or harm or disturb the sea creatures at all. So, you can enjoy as much as you want without any worries.
- It features up to 100 minutes of runtime with normal use.
- It has a maximum depth of about 160 feet or 50 meters.
- It comes with a top speed of 1.8 miles per hour.
- It features three camera mounts so you can shoot in multiple directions at the same time.
- It also has a battery indicator so you can plan your session according to how much power your sea scooter has left.
This high-end underwater scooter has many useful safety features like emergency buoyancy thrust after a power failure, auto shut-off and waterproof magnetic switch design. These features make this sea scooter reliable and waterproof. It’s extremely quiet and eco-friendly, as well. This sea scooter can go really fast to give you that ultimate underwater delight.
- It features up to 1-2 hours of runtime with normal use.
- It has a maximum depth of about 66 feet.
- It comes with a top speed of 8.25 miles per hour.
- It features a 3-level rotational speed control system for making changes to your speed and having more control over the device.
- It also has an LED battery indicator so you can always see the remaining battery life and plan your session accordingly.
This is a budget underwater scooter with good features. It’s good for families and kids. It weighs only about 7.5 kgs including batteries so young children can easily take it in and out of the water. It can go quite deep into the sea even though it’s one of the cheaper sea scooters.
- It features up to 40-60 minutes of runtime with normal use.
- It has a maximum depth of about 100 feet or 30 meters.
- It also has a waterproof design that protects it from accidental flooding.
- Its buoyancy can be adjusted for using it on the surface or as deep as 30 meters.
- It has features like the magnetic power switch and finger activated start trigger.
It’s a budget-friendly sea scooter with dual propellers. WhiteShark Mix is very lightweight and extremely easy to transport. There are floaters included with it that you can attach to the device for achieving positive buoyancy. This underwater scooter is perfect for kids, and it can propel adults also just as easily.
- It features up to 30 minutes of runtime with normal use.
- It has a maximum depth of about 130 feet or 40 meters.
- It comes with a top speed of 3.35 miles per hour.
- It’s compatible with almost all sports cameras that are mountable.
- It’s very lightweight – weighs only 3.5 kgs.
This is a lightweight, powerful scooter that comes at a good price. It also features 2-level rotational speed control you can properly control the device while using it. RDS 200 is, of course, completely waterproof. It weighs only 13 lbs or 6 kgs. This clearly shows that you or your kids won’t have any problem handling this scooter. It can be used by anyone above the age of 16.
- It features up to 60 minutes of runtime with normal use.
- It has a maximum depth of about 65 feet or 20 meters.
- It comes with a top speed of 2 miles per hour or 3.2 km/h.
- It has a removable buoyancy control chamber.
- The auto shut-off feature, thermal switch function, and water leakage sensors provide safety to the device.
This is a premium underwater scooter that can propel up to 3 divers at the same time without any noticeable performance difference. So, you and your friends can witness life underwater at the same time. You can adjust the speed of the scooter as you go. The 3-speed propeller can be adjusted by both angle and pitch.
- It features up to 80 minutes of runtime with normal use.
- It has a maximum depth of about 230 feet or 70 meters.
- It comes with a top speed of 2.6 miles per hour.
- It can propel as many as 3 scuba divers at the same time.
- It also has a battery indicator so you can plan your session according to how much power your sea scooter has remaining.
This is another lightweight 2-speed scooter in the Li series by Yamaha. It’s quite powerful and can take you really deep into the waters. It comes with a superior flood prevention system and a waterproof design to safeguard it against water. It comes with a manufacturer’s warranty of 6 months against defects.
- It features up to 60 minutes of runtime with normal use.
- It has a maximum depth of about 100 feet or 30 meters.
- It comes with a top speed of 3.1 miles per hour or 5 km/h.
- It features a 2-speed rotational speed control system.
- It also has a battery indicator to tell you how much battery your sea scooter has remaining.
It’s an upper-middle-range underwater scooter JASSCOL. This is an excellent underwater scooter if you want the features of a premium sea scooter in a mid-range one. It comes with a manufacturer’s warranty against defects.
- It features up to 45 minutes of runtime with normal use and takes 90 minutes to recharge.
- It has a maximum depth of about 164 feet or 50 meters.
- It comes with a top speed of 4 miles per hour or 6 km/h.
- It features a 3-level rotational speed control system for better control while driving.
- It also boasts an LED battery indicator to show the level of power remaining in your scooter.
This is a dual-motor underwater scooter from sublue that features a comfortable grip and ergonomic design. It has a built-in camera mount for you can mount your GoPro or other waterproof camera and record the memories you make. It has a cool design and looks very premium.
- It features 75 minutes of runtime with normal use.
- It has a maximum depth of about 130 feet or 40 meters.
- It comes with a top speed of 4.47 miles per hour.
- It has a tri-speed switch that allows you to easily move in the water.
- It also has a low battery alert system that will notify you when your scooter’s battery is low.